General Terms & Conditions for
Members’ Use of Help Family Law
- By using the Help Family Law website and any of its applications contained within the website such as the members only section you accept the terms and conditions of use in full;
- Users of the Help Family Law website must be 18 years and over;
- Help Family Law asserts that the Legal information published on this website is just that – legal information and not legal advice.
- It further asserts that no warranties or representations are given to the legal information and it seeks to exclude any liabilities that may arise out of the use or misuse of the information from Help Family Law or its suppliers;
- Users of the Help Family website and in particular the online forum, blog, or members section must do so in a courteous and respectful manner at all times, any user who does not act in a respectful and courteous manner will have their comments removed from the website and;
- Any continued misuse of the site may result in access being blocked to the site or if a member, your membership being suspended or cancelled at the sole discretion of Help Family Law and any membership fee’s paid will not be refunded;
- All membership to the site will sign in with a nickname, the nickname must not be derogatory in any way, if Help Family Law believes that the nickname is not appropriate you will be asked to change the nickname and your account may be suspended until the name is changed.
- Some of the links on the site may be connected to affiliate programs.
- While every effort and care is taken in preparing the content of this site, Help Family Law disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information in any of the content. It also to the extent permitted by law shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information on our website. It is also not liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of, or reliance on sites linked to this site, or the internet generally.
Help Family Law maintains that by creating this web site, and allowing for public comment, this site is not intended to create a limited public forum or otherwise guarantee an individual’s right to free speech. Any views and comments expressed by users on this site are those of the users and do not necessarily reflect the views of Help Family Law.
Any user’s reference to a specific commercial product or service does not imply endorsement, disparagement or recommendation of that product or service by Help Family Law.
All site users are personally responsible for the content of their posts and Help Family Law are not responsible for the content of external online platforms. The user and /or Help Family Law will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of information provided by this site.